- Your existing CRM customizations backed up.
- The install of the Peak Portals CRM managed solution.
- Deployment including your choice of portal name, company name and currency.
- The creation of security roles to select who sees what.
- Federated login available allowing your users to use Facebook, Google or Microsoft Account to log-in. Note this assumes developer accounts have been created with desired providers.
- The configuration of invitation and password reminder workflows making it easy for your users to log-in.
- Theming including colors, logos, contact information and T&Cs making your portal an extension of your brand.
- Activation and configuration of seven out of the box modules including Support, KB, Order, Invoices, Contracts, Events and Discussions driving engagement immediately for your company and end users.
- Integration of your CRM or SharePoint documents within the portal making it easy to share and engage with documents. Note this does not include any SharePoint installation or configuration; assumes a working SharePoint site and service account exist for use with the portal. This also assumes the Microsoft Dynamics CRM to SharePoint integration is installed and properly configured.
Happy holidays from Peak Engagement! This holiday season we’ll be gifting you with a very merry promotion, tips & tricks and introducing you to our Peak Engagement “elves” – along with their favorite features. Let’s get started with the gifting and happy holidays! Peak Engagement’s gifting you with 30% off all products until December 31, 2015. This includes portals (production, non-production & localized) and Getting Started packages. You’ll be locked into this price until you cancel – the gift that truly keeps giving! Learn more about our pricing now. Here’s what you can expect from the Peak Portals elves with the Getting Started Package: